Ann Kamzelski of Wellsboro has won the grand prize in the annual Citizens & Northern Corporation Photo Contest. Her photo was selected from more than 750 entries.
Winning photographs will be featured on C&N’s 2011 calendar. Kamzelski’s photo is one of 13 selected for inclusion and depicts black-eyed susans reflected in dew drops.
Other winners and the month their photographs will represent include:
– Darla Karchella of Jersey Shore, a winter sleigh ride – January
– Jeffrey Hoodak of Dushore, a porcupine in winter – February
– Robert Andrews of Canisteo, NY, a rainy dell in spring – March
– Donna Sherwood of Dushore, a covered bridge in spring – April
– John Hoodak of Dushore, a railroad track flanked by phlox – May
– Lynn Kibbe of Trout Run, fern-filled woodlands – June
– Donald Biresch of Sabinsville, the Galeton July Fourth celebration – July
– Bernadette Chiaramonte-Brown of Wellsboro, a summer sunset – August
– Donna Williams of Troy, a lone boat moored at a dock in fall – September
– Molly Kinsey of Dushore, a peaceful pond in fall – October
– Debra Luchaco of Sayre, horses in winter – November
– Brenda Decker of Gillett, a lone cardinal in the snow – December
All winners will be honored at a luncheon in Wellsboro in October and will receive cash prizes. The 2011 C&N Photo Calendars will be available in all offices of Citizens & Northern Bank in late October.
“We are so grateful to the hundreds of amateur photographers who submitted entries and shared their talent with us,” said Yvonne Gill, C&N marketing director. “We rotate judges each year and they are always amazed at the quality of work submitted. Judging is always very difficult and very close.”
Citizens & Northern Bank is a local, independent community bank providing complete financial, investment and insurance services through 26 full service offices throughout Cameron, Potter, McKean, Tioga, Bradford, Sullivan and Lycoming counties in Pennsylvania and in Canisteo and Hornell, NY in Steuben County. C&N can be found on the worldwide web at cnbankpa.com. The Company’s stock is listed on NASDAQ Capital Market Securities under the symbol CZNC.