Weekly Group

Owego Pennysaver
181-183 Front Street
Owego, NY 13827
Phone: (607) 687-2434

The Susquehanna County Independent/Weekender
180 Church Street
Montrose PA 18801
Phone: (570) 278-6397

Troy Pennysaver
778 Canton Street
Troy, PA 16947
Phone: (570) 297-4158

6 Comments on "Contact"

  1. I no longer receive The Troy Pennysaver,(probably a month now). Did you change motor route carrier? I have a double compartment mailbox with newspaper holder. I really miss my copy and would like to receive it again. Thanks. Jim Blackwell 21398 Route 14 Troy,Pa.16947

  2. I have lost the address of my friend, Alaire Smith-Miller, who sent me a card saying she had moved back into the area (NY state). I live in the town where Alaire used to practice (Shrewsbury, Vermont). Can you please send me her new contact information? Thank you!

  3. I would like to place a 60th wedding announcement with a picture can you give me a price quote please

    • Best thing to do is call our office at (570) 297-4158 and speak with a sales representative. This is the best way to get the information you need, based on the size and placement of your advertisement. Hope this helps!

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.